Few days before, I booked a flight ticket to go from Delhi to Mumbai from www.easemytrip.com.Due to some natural crisis- "˜I think it was earthquake' my flight got cancelled.
Customer service executive of Ease My Trip not only informed me but also said sorry for the inconvenience caused. They asked for the ticket booking in a different airline or also gave option to cancel the ticket and money refund.
I felt really nice by their attitude; they really care for their clients and assist them with best possible information.I would like to recommend to all use easemytrip.com service for better trip.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Air Tickets
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Got to Chicago O'hare airport 2 hours early headed for Miami and then St. Martin for annual family vacation. First plane was delayed. Finally boarded 2 hours late,..."
- "I flew from Oakland to Burbank on Mother's Day 2015. I read the inflight entertainment guide in the seat back and shared the information contained therein with the man..."
- "My son and I went to NY on the lakeshore limited #48, on the way the dining car staff was rude and used profanity in front of my son! we..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "We saw an Ad in "The Hindu" (a small peanut sized ad) stating that one can earn 50000 to 90000 per month with paperplate business by a company called R..."
- "If you're thinking to use Secpac global for your packages, well then just don't. I sent 8 packages, it was delayed for 15 days. I contact them through emails, but there..."
- "I Purchased My Panasonic Eluga MARK ( newly Launched) on 5th January 2016.After,5 Month usage and without any Physical Damage, It causes some internal Manufacturing defect, that is Automatically shut..."